Open positions: Apply for job at Cringle
Senior Backend Developer (m/f)
Welcome to Cringle.
Cringle is an innovative FinTech company that is revolutionizing the way people pay each other. Our vision is to enable every person to send money to their friends within seconds. We are the leading peer-to-peer payment solution in Germany and are planing on rapidly expanding our business all across Europe. We are located on the beautiful Friedrichstrasse in Berlin, Mitte. Our team consists of passionate and and highly motived entrepreneurs, software engineers and designers with only one goal in mind - making Cringle the European standard for mobile payments.
If you want to become part of our kick-ass team and help develop the next generation payment infrastructure and an award winning app, this is your chance. Currently we are looking for a senior Backend developer to join team. As senior lead developer at Cringle, you would be working closely with our passionate product and software engineering developer team to develop the great payment infrastructure enabling exceptional user experience. We are looking for someone to share our passion for building the best mobile payment solution in Europe.
- work with us on the Cringle backend, extending our APIs and general functionality
- design and build new features and integrations
- lead a team to build a robust and scalable payment infrastructure
- follow and develop our engineering principles, standards of code, efficiency and maintainability
- help mentor less experienced developers to achieve their full potential
- strong engineering fundamentals
- 3+ years experience developing backend applications
- Ruby on Rails development (experience with Go is a BIG plus)
- experience with test-driven development
- strong communication skills
- familiar with a SCRUM workflow
- experience with security standards and encryption is a plus
- DevOps Experience is a plus
If you want to become a part of our committed and passionate team and share our love for clean and beautiful user experiences, come join the Cringle family. Please send your application to email@example.com, we are looking forward to meeting you.