Open positions: Apply for job at Cringle
Senior Full Stack Developer (m/f)
Welcome to Cringle.
Cringle is an innovative FinTech company that is revolutionizing the way people pay each other. Our vision is to enable every person to send money to their friends within seconds. We are the leading peer-to-peer payment solution in Germany and are planing on rapidly expanding our business all across Europe. We are located on the beautiful Friedrichstrasse in Berlin, Mitte. Our team consists of passionate and and highly motived entrepreneurs, software engineers and designers with only one goal in mind - making Cringle the European standard for mobile payments.
If you want to become part of our kick-ass team and help develop the next generation of our award winning app, this is your chance. Currently we are looking for a senior full stack developer to join our engineering team. As senior developer at Cringle, you would be working closely with our passionate product and design team to create a simple and beautiful user experience. We are looking for someone to share our passion for building the best mobile payment solution in Europe.
- work together with our engineering team to build a state-of-the-art backend
- ensure a robust, secure and scalable infrastructure
- build libraries and microservices to power our various services
- setup efficient and scalable client/server communication with our iOS and Android apps
- write extensive tests covering all our services (unit/integration)
- help mentor less experienced developers to achieve their full potential
- strong engineering fundamentals
- 3+ years experience developing backend applications
- extensive experience with Realm
- extensive experience with Client/Server communication
- experience developing either Android or iOS applications
- experience with Docker
- strong communication skills
- familiar with a SCRUM workflow
- experience with security standards and encryption is a plus
- passion for clean, efficient and scalable services
If you want to become a part of our committed and passionate team and share our love for clean and beautiful user experiences, come join the Cringle family. Please send your application to email@example.com, we are looking forward to meeting you.