Student Developer (m/f)
Welcome to Cringle.
Cringle is an innovative FinTech company that is revolutionizing the way people pay each other. Our vision is to enable every person to send money to their friends within seconds. We are the leading peer-to-peer payment solution in Germany and are planing on rapidly expanding our business all across Europe. We are located on the beautiful Friedrichstrasse in Berlin, Mitte. Our team consists of passionate and and highly motived entrepreneurs, software engineers and designers with only one goal in mind - making Cringle the European standard for mobile payments.
If you want to become part of our kick-ass team and help develop the next generation of our award winning app, this is your chance. Currently we are looking for a student developer to join our engineering team. As student developer at Cringle, you would be working with the Android team to create a simple and beautiful user experience. We are looking for someone to share our passion for building the best mobile payment solution in Europe.
- work together with our design team to build a clean and simple user experience
- help to build user interfaces for our iOS or Android app
- help to improve our backend applications
- write unit and functional test to ensure the quality of our apps
- work limited to 20 hours per week
Your experience (2 or more of the following)
- experience developing iOS applications (Obj-C, SWIFT)
- experience developing Android applications
- experience developing SDK and/or iOS Extensions
- experience with XCTest, Kiwi and other testing frameworks
- familiar with a SCRUM workflow
If you want to become a part of our committed and passionate team and share our love for clean and beautiful user experiences, come join the Cringle family. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, we are looking forward to meeting you.